#8 Elite Singles ReviewRate:
Elitesingles - One Of Dating Sites For Professionals Over 50
Elitesingles is one of the best dating sites for professionals over 50 in the United States. If you're an educated professional and you crave for a serious relationship, EliteSingles is a suitable place for you. On a global scale, EliteSingles boasts of more than 65, 000 new members trooping to the site to find a match per week. Also, in a month, the over fifty dating site boasts of more than 2,000 couples across the world. However, compared with other senior citizen dating sites, users may can not accept the price of this site.
More than 80% of members on the dating site for professionals over 50 are either University graduates or experienced professionals in their various fields. If you need a relationship where your partner would be an intellectual person, EliteSingles has got your back.
Talking about older elite dating, EliteSingles ranks high in this niche. Their system algorithm suggests matches after reviewing your personality and compatibility response during the registration process. The site claims that 85% of the time, you're likely to meet someone who shares similar interests with you.
No doubt, EliteSingles has a good reputation, but we will still review their operations to ensure you get the best possible from dating experience on the site. Is EliteSingles truly worth your time and money? Do they deliver on all the promises made on the site? Can you find a professional over 50 to date and marry? These and many more questions on your mind would be answered at the end of the review.
Sign Up Process
The registration process is easy though lengthier than other dating sites in the same niche; you will be required to complete a lengthy registration form. The maximum time to complete the registration is around 20 minutes. EliteSingles explains that prospective members need to take time to complete the registration and supply relevant information about themselves; this will enable their team to match members with someone of similar interests.
There is a personality test which you will need to go through. As one of dating sites for professionals over 50, EliteSingles claims that psychologists developed the test with a view to determining members' interest in at least 29 personality traits. After completing the personality test, you will then proceed to take a personality survey. You can save the registration and continue later if you can't finish it at a stretch.
Once you're done completing the form and uploading a decent profile photo, click on the submit registration button to submit your request for EliteSingles to process.
The following are the feature of this older elite dating site:
The personality analysis feature is used to assess members' compatibility. EliteSingles allows you to see your potential matches' personality results to really understand whether or not you can cope with dating them. The personality analysis assesses members in "Big Five" areas like Openness, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Neuroticism, and Extraversion.
This is an important feature in older elite dating. It helps to recommend those that may likely be compatible with you in terms of height, age, location, education, desire to have kids, drinking habits, income, and marriage, among others. Match recommendation gives you a wide range of choices in a bid to find your perfect match.
Advanced search is a feature on EliteSingles that allows you to filter your potential matches based on height, age, location, education, desire to have kids, drinking habits, income, and marriage, among others.
Have You Met?
While checking the list of potential matches that the site has recommended for you, there is a chance that you missed out on some profiles. Have you met features helps to generate a list of those profiles you must have missed out?
This feature is exclusively for paid members. It allows paid members to receive 20 extra matches each day.
The favorite list is a great feature where you can save your favorite potential matches for future hookups. You can always add more people to your favorite list by clicking on the star icon on your potential match profile. If you want to remove a member from your favorite list, simply click on the star icon, and the members’ profile would be deleted from your list.
Elite Singles Magazine
EliteSingles has a blog-like magazine that you can visit to read insights from dating experts. Only paid members can make contributions in the magazine; as a free member, you're only allowed to read information and reactions made by other members.
Members On the over 50s dating site
EliteSingles is one of the best dating sites for professionals over 50. It boasts of more than 5 million active users across the world. The members have experienced professionals in their various industries. EliteSingles is strictly meant for an educated and mature audience. Finding your heart rob is very easy because the site's gender distribution is almost the same.
Below is a summary of EliteSingles' member structure:
- The site has more than 5 million members across the world.
- Majority of the members are men over 30 and above.
- 95% of members on the site are educated.
- Most members of EliteSingles are from the US, Canada, and the UK.
- Members are quite active
How To Create an Attractive Profile
Creating an attractive profile just got easier on EliteSingles. Below is a step-by-step guide for you to follow through:
- Visit EliteSingles' official website via www.elitesingles.com.
- On their landing page, you would be required to enter your email and password.
- Select your gender and the gender of your preferred partner.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Indicate your marital status.
- Indicate your education level.
- Enter your profession.
- Enter your height.
- Specify your religious beliefs.
- Select the relevant information as it applies to you and your potential partner.
- Upload a decent photo of yourself.
- Submit your profile for processing by EliteSingles.
The following are the amounts payable by EliteSingles members:
|3 Month (Light)||57.95 USD / Month||173.85 USD|
|6 Months (Classic)||44.95 USD / Month||269.70 USD|
|12 Months (Comfort)||31.95 USD / Month||383.40 USD|
Below are some of the benefits you will enjoy regardless of the membership package you subscribe to:
- Unlimited communication
- View all members photos
- Intelligent matchmaking
- See all profile visitors
- Read receipts for messages
- Identify verification
- High success rate: Millions of singles meet their true love on EliteSingles each month.
- Intelligent matchmaking: EliteSingles continuously fine-tune its matchmaking algorithm to give members the best dating experience possible.
- Meet eligible American singles: Another benefit of joining EliteSingles is that you will have the opportunity to meet eligible American singles who are 30 years and above.
- Huge membership base: This older elite dating site boasts of more than 5 million members spread across 20 countries.
- Advance features are only accessible to paid members.
- The pricing is a bit on the high side compared to what other sites are charging.
- If you are not educated up to a University level, EliteSingles is not for you.
- If you are not professional, you may not find EliteSingles worthy of your time.
EliteSingles is a great choice for elite people who are over 50, particularly those seeking a committed relationship that can lead to marriage. Most members on EliteSingles are educated up to the University level. Regardless of your dating cravings, whether a long-term relationship, a casual date, or marriage, EliteSingles has got you covered. If you're passionate about dating an educated professional over 50, then EliteSingles is worth your time.